Sunday 1 February 2009

1st time clubbing

i am a person who never step into any club in my entire life. i personally feel that it is absolutely pointless to spend $ in a club. in my mind, club is full of alcohol, drunk, smoke, noise... is a foul atmosphere. all my friends have clubbing experiences, and according to them, those are sweet experiences. many of them keep persuading me to try it, but i never. however, this changed after last thursday(29/1/2009).

last week some of my previous classmates who are studying at another university come to newcastle. they stay for few days. on thurday night, we had dinner together. after that, they planned to go clubbing. again, they asked me to join them. at the beginning i rejected them(this is what i react normally). however, on that day, don't know why i join them to go to clubbing, maybe i use chinese new year as an excuse. i dressed up nicely, then having some alcohol with them(they told me that normally people will drink little bit alcohol 1st before going to club. this make them feel excited and 'high'). i drank very little, as i don't feel like want to get 'high'.

when we arrived at the club, i can't believe what i saw by myself- what a LONG LONG queue! everyone were waiting outside as they can't went in together at the same time. there were so many people. other than the queue, more and more were coming, by foot, taxi or private car. walau! what is this? what and why so attractive?

when i was queuing, 1 gal come to me and talk to me. i felt very weired at 1st, but then realized that she just wanted to cut in. my friend told me to stand closer with the people in front of me as this happended all the time. my 1st time, i don't know all this.

finally we got in. 2 pound entry fee! i thought is 1 pound!? the lady on duty told us that 1 pound is before 11.30pm, after such time will be 2 pound. 2 pound gone! pity my $. officially stepped in, i saw so many people were drinking and dancing. the music is so so loud until we can't talk to each other, even shout to others was difficult. i walked around and try to find the attrative part of the club, but i failed. there was only noise, noise, and noise. luckily no 1 smoking inside, if not i will leave immediately.

all my friend went down to the dance floor and started dancing. no 1 actually know how to dance, they just shaked their body and they looked so happy. i went down and 'dance' as well. it was tiring and noisy, thats all in my mind. very boring! just drink and shake body inside, nothing attrative. after 1 hour plus, i left the club and went back.

this is my very 1st time went to clubbing, and i strongly feel that i won't go clubbing again. people said they go clubbing to relax themselves, but in my personal opinion, the noisy music and the atmosphere does not make me feel relax. it makes me feel more tired as i need to 'dance' the whole night and drink a lot of allcohol. the effect of alcohol will appear on the next day when you try to wake up. i hate noise very much. althoght there is also something nice which i quite enjoy (i can see many many sexy dressing gals), but it cost me 2 pound! that is too expensive. haha! therefore, i rather watch some movie or play NBA games or go to gym to relax myself. maybe, i think, i am just not clubbing type people. clubbing doesn't suit me at all. anyway, it is a good thing to experience something new at least once.

conclusion- no more clubbing! (unless some1 willing to spend me the whole expenses, maybe i will consider. but this is impossible right!? hohoho!)

5 comments:

阿瘦 said...

终于开窍了啊?
此人终非室中物,一遇clubbing变化狼。
人性本善,你性本色,
不是不色,时候未到。
开玩笑一下的啦

小胖子 said...

你去过吗?真的觉得clubbing很没有意义,花费又不便宜。没有人请的话我是绝对不会自掏腰包去的了。

阿瘦 said...

我还没有去过,马六甲那里好像没有。就算有应该也不回去啦。你去只是喝酒和扭身体就觉得闷。我去的话,有不喝酒,又不扭,还有比闷更闷的形容词吗?哈哈

长竹 said...

我身为阿瘦的老妈也是蒙查查没去过,所以你们年轻小伙子不用惊,有的是机会。
我听阿瘦的两个在古晋住的堂姐说,她们以前在古晋时,时常到夜总会去听歌。有时他们也点歌。我想古晋的会比较正点吧!
你们是学子,还是少去这种地方比较好!免得头脑被酒烟埋没!

Anonymous said...

oh bu!! I oso went for clubbing last thursday with a bunch of friends. & there is the same conclusion i get: It's totally meaningless. I rather play maple at home.

ni lao jie