Wednesday 19 November 2008

no time...

it has been quite a long time, i didn't post some new blogs. actually there are a lot of intereting things that i met and saw here. but, at the same time, my time is fully occupied by some other matter as well. studiying, university, library, seminar, NBA Lives 2008, movies, sleeping... so, i really don't know how to squeeze my time for my blog account.

always, really, i want to write something and share something here with whoever of you. but, no time... where is my time? i need more time. life getting more and more busy, but the time still remain the same - 24 hours per day. i really need more time. after class, i need time to do revision. after lecterer distribute the homework, i need time to do research and answer the question. after escape from studying, i need time for NBA and movie.... and blog.

however, i also need time for many matters in life. after been rejected, i need time to recover. after been hurted by "friend", i need time to heal. i don't have enough time neither for my daily schedule nor my life. again i want to ask: where is my time? who can answer me?

finally, i entreat, i implore, i beg for more time, no only for my daily scedule and for my blog, but more importantly... for my life, for recovery from whatever suffering. nevertheless, i know, and force to accept that this is only a hope, a hope that beyond my ability to materialize.

1 comment:

Mee Yien Kiing said...

Don wan 2 spare some time with friend de?Huhu...we're not important,hor?So bad..Hehe..no la no la..me too..running out of time..But!!Even though I know I got not much time but still I am wasting my time in doing things that I can actually do when I am free..Poor time management..Anyway,goodie goodie luck in ur everything!!Take care!Chill!